The resounding success of the Bestevaer brand has inspired KM
Yachtbuilders and Dykstra Naval Architects to design this modern
motor yacht. Her straight bow, the characteristic structure and the
defining lines are especially recognizable. The underwater hull is
designed by Studio Delta.
Built in aluminum, this is a yacht for passionate water sports
enthusiasts who appreciate quality, safety, comfort and space.
Drying out on the Waddenzee, crossing to Norway or exploring
spectacular coast lines. With a range of 1250 nautical miles (at
half load, cruising speed), this motor yacht has numerous
The Scandinavian styled interior with light colors is fitted out
with complementary natural materials such as brushed oak.
Contemporary details will keep the yacht up to date with a modern
feel. This styling leaves room for customer's wishes and
personalizing the interior.
Some features to ensure comfortable and safe cruising
• The cockpit floor and salon floor are on the same level for
• The side doors in the pilot house and bulwark ensure
quick and easy access onto the quay.
• Sliding doors in the aft can open up the complete back
wall to the cockpit.
• Large windows in the pilot house and salon for 360 views.
• Wide gangways to ensure easy movement around the decks.
• Fender storage underneath the gangways on port and
• Electrically operated swimming platform in the stern,
with extending gangway on both sides.
• Carbon dinghy crane with winch on roof, accessible by
• Two spacious bathrooms for both cabins.
• Ample space for household appliances such as
fridge/freezer, washing machine, electric stove and oven.